IconBIT Unicorn Foldable Electric Kick Scooter
Available: Sold out
The iconBit Unicorn Kick Scooter is the perfect e-kick scooter for kids. The 5" wheels and motor-assist function are specially designed for children, as well as the sturdy fibreglass frame (Pa66) and a height-adjustable handlebar.
The frame and the footboard of the iconBit Kick Scooter Unicorn are made of high-quality fibreglass Pa66 Fibre glass which makes the e-kick scooter strong and lightweight at just 4.7Kg, making them super lightweight yet durable.
The 5-inch rear hub motor has been specifically designed to be powerful and yet lightweight. The acceleration is gentle and quiet and provides a comfortable driving experience. This 5" wheels and motor-assist function are specially designed for children ensuring they are safe and protected while riding. The iconBit Kick Scooter Unicorn is the perfect scooter for kids.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable handlebar – Designed with a simple folding latch and adjustable handlebar height.
- Extreme mobility – Frame and deck is crafted from high quality strong glass Fiber making it super lightweight yet sturdy.
- Advanced motor technology – Powerful motor with speeds of up to 6 Km/h, a lithium ion battery which has a range up to 9 Km for 30 minutes and charges in just two hours.
- Kicking switch – Rear friction brake means your child can switch off the motor at any time, turning it into a normal push scooter.
- Easy to carry – The compact size and easy-fold function mean you can bring it up on public transport conveniently.
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Dimensions: H95 x W14 x D75cm
- Weight: 4.7Kg
- Up to 6 Km/h
- 5" Wheels
- Adjustable handlebar height: 85/90/95cm
- Power: 100 ~ 240 V; 50-60 Hz
- Max. Load: 50kg
- Battery: Li-ion, 2.0 Ah (44.4Wh)
- Age 4 to 8
- UK Customer Service and Support
Please note: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public road, pavement, cycle lane or bridleway. E-scooters should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the land owner. Further information and guidance can be found at gov.uk